Subject: FW: Letter of the Federal Minister of Finance Christian Lindner
From: "Keit Pillak"
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 08:59:59 +0200

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2024 8:42 AM
To: Mart Võrklaev <[email-masked]>; Keit Pillak <[email-masked]>
Subject: Letter of the Federal Minister of Finance Christian Lindner

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

Please find attached a letter of the Federal Minister of Finance Christian 
Lindner that I am sending you only by e-mail.

Best regards,

Charlyn Büttner

Federal Ministry of Finance

Division LCB |

Wilhelmstrasse 97, 10117 Berlin, Germany

Internet:              <http://www.bundesfinanzministerium.de/> 
www.bundesfinanzministerium.de

 <https://twitter.com/bmf_bund> 
<https://www.instagram.com/bundesfinanzministerium> 
<https://www.linkedin.com/organization-guest/company/bundesministerium-der-finanzen>